Thursday, January 20, 2011

Keep On Keeping On

I've been thinking about perseverance lately. There is a lot riding on our ability to simply continue to show up in outreach. We tend to think there is a secret involved in doing outreach with great success.

I am continually asked what the big insight is that will insure success in outreach. Kind of the "Come on, you can tell me-we're friends...spill the beans. What can you tell me that will cause me to be highly successful in all of this?"

I always say, "Just do it and keep doing it for the long haul. It's that simple." Usually people look a little disappointed. They really thought there was a hidden gem I was withholding from the crowd.

Show up. Keep showing up. Don't quit!

Reprinted with permission from SERVE! Magazine Steve Sjogren, Publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive